Question:Couples challenge: 5 things you like about your partner. 2 things you'd change or don't like. No changing distance and if your partner has a Tumblr pass it on. - Anonymous
1) She’s caring, smart, fun, beautiful, and she has one my favorite qualities, she’s a fighter. Not with her fist, I mean she never gives up when things get hard she grits her teeth and keeps moving.
2) She likes me as the man I am. I’m not your typically guy in the sense that I’m not big, strong or athletic. I’m caring, I can tell her how I feel and what scares me. At the same time I’m stubborn, love to watch sports and do other “guy” stuff. Im different and she’s good with it all
3) Her passion for nursing! It’s fun to watch her get her dream job
4) She’s not bossy, I’ll do a lot of things just b/c I know she likes it. It’s b/c she doesn’t make demands.
5) We have bucket list she’s helped fill with things we’re gonna love to do.
1) I’m putting this as pending, she said when were together she’ll do little surprise things like notes in my jacket. Obviously with distance little surprise are harder and she’s been very busy. However it’s about to slow down and I wanna see if I get little surprises(little videos, a letter, ect).
2) I don’t like when she puts herself down. She has gotten a lot better though.